Friday, January 20, 2006

ahh...those good old office jobs.

Jess, I had to laugh about your blog. Right before Geof. and I got married some people from my aunt's ward hired me to work for their little (growing) contracting company. I only worked there for a month I think (Geof. will probably correct me on this), but it drove me crazy!!! They never even trained me so they would ask me to do a job but I wouldn't really know how to do it and then they'd leave the office and I wouldn't have any idea what to do. They (it was a husband and wife team) had about 4 other employees who would slack off completely after they left yet I felt so guilty so I'd do the same thing...you know, try to look busy. But you know, this was like 4 yrs. ago...way before I had any knowledge of the internet (sadly, I'm not joking)...so the only thing I knew how to do was check my email. Lame lame lame. I quit 'cuz I couldn't stand how the days dragged on. So my VT's just left. They brought some yummy bread. I have yet to learn how to bake my own bread. I went down and bought some whole wheat bread to make some last week and then on Sat. a man from my ward brought some over. I talked to him on Sunday about how he made it and he said he grinds his own week and that way it's still warm and moist so he doesn't need to put hardly any oil in it. Make sense? I don't know why I'm so obsessed. I'm sure it's 'cuz it's winter time and I'm trying to pass the time. I've NEVER been a bored person but with Geof. gone all day and my 3 yr. old driving me a little nutty, let's just say I can't wait for spring. So about the bread...any suggestions? Should I buy a wheat grinder or does the already ground wheat flour work? Mindi!? Well, love to all. Not much exciting going on here. I made a 0 point (weight watchers) cabbage soup today. It's so lame trying to eat really healthy. I LOVE good food! Blog out. Darla p.s. does anyone up north want to watch our kids while we go to the SL temple soon?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home