Monday, January 23, 2006

Dear Geoffie

I was watching the news this morning and they were talking about a man who was hit and killed on his bike in Provo. They said he must've been headed to work because he had his lunch with him. Mom said he was probably headed to his third job and has like 3 kids at home. I immediately thought of you Geoffie and wondered if you still ride everywhere. Please be careful. I was just sick thinking about it.

Brooke, we no longer have the internet at my house (I shut it off, much to Kev's dismay, because I believe that the phone company is trying to rip us off - Eh Jess, 'Did that guy just rip me off?') and ever since I wrote that completely mindless blog about everything happening for a reason I've wanted to die. I think about it all the time and keep meaning to write something else. I still don't know what to say. Just disregard the other dribble. I will tell you this. Kev and I were talking the other day about spritits that come to bodies that are handicapped or mentally disabled. He said that in his dad's ward there's this mentally retarded girl and she went to get a blessing or something from the stake patriarch. Maybe it was her patriarchal blessing, I don't know. Anyway, apparently he is a very stern, emotionless man and he was absolutely bawling like a baby. He said he has never felt a spirit that strong in all his years of doing blessings. Pretty amazing. Ellynn being delayed in her learning is no where near that, I know. I don't mean anything by that other than to show how incredible those kids are. Kev said it's because they were so valiant in heaven that they don't have to prove anything now. Maybe I turned one bad blog into an even bigger one, but I thought that was pretty cool.

Ok, that's it. Oh, Meagan I'm not buying into the whole winter blues crap. Everyone looks better with a tan and you know it. Just kidding. I'm sure it starts to wear on you when you haven't seen the sun in months. Good luck.

Mindi, thanks for the recipe, I'm going directly home to make it. Leash

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home