Monday, January 23, 2006

my better journal

Mom was telling us all these things that pres kimbal had asked the saints to work on and I am not doing any of them. Brooke said the blog was like keeping a journal, but I haven’t been very good about writing and when I do it’s not anything good. So I will try to be better. The only time I ever kept a good journal is when I lived with leash. The sad thing is I still haven’t filled the one I started then. Yeah it’s been over 8 years. I don’t think they will let me in to heaven. So I am going to try harder.

Since my whole life is my children that is what I write about. They are way cuter than me any ways…the other day wil was looking for something and as soon as he found it, he yelled, “Wha-whoo, bimmers!!, I found it.” (bimmers is vimmers which is his nickname.) I made some homemade play dough and you would think my kids had won the lottery. They have been so happy, it’s all they want to do. We spent all this money on toys for Christmas and all they play with is cookie cutters and basically some flour and salt. As they were playing ben starts talking to someone. She says the missionaries are coming for dinner, so she’s making something for them while she is talking to them. Then she tells them, “don’t call us we’ll call you.” What a spaz. Wil loves to sing the a b c’s, but at the end it always turns into twinkle, twinkle little star. I think that is pretty advanced, I didn’t even know it was the same song until my senior year in high school. I was humming the a b c’s (which I had stuck in my head for over a year), and my friend started sing twinkle, twinkle. I was so amazed. Jack’s art is going to a whole new level. I really think he could illustrate children’s books. he is at such a sweet age right now. However he wants to be the best at everything he tries, so if he can see he’s not the best he will quit trying, like the whole soccer thing earlier. He had one of his friends over the other day before their tae kwon do class and the kid started teasing wilohm, and Jackson would not stand for it. It is sweet to see him stand for what he thinks is right. He won’t allow anyone to make fun of anyone else. Man I hope he stays that way. He gets mad at me if I ever say anything mean. I like him a lot. I just hope he gets tougher. I’m going to have to have brind rough him up when he gets home.

Jess awesome about the house. When is it going to go through? I would love to see some pictures. I’m ready for a new house, too. I have come to realize however, that if we don’t find land in amboy I am going to be in this neighborhood forever. Cory is scared of moving too far away from his comfort zone. I always thought that is was me holding us back, but I have really wanted to act on a few things we have found and cor has just drug his feet. I didn’t know why until he woke up the other night in an anxiety attack thinking about buying land an hour up the freeway. He’s a big baby!! Well the sun is shining and brooke and I have a outing to the park planned. So I had better get something done before.

Have a blogiful day……….me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home