Saturday, January 21, 2006

Ellynn's E-mail




Now that’s what i’m talkin about. So many emails, so little time. Well
it’s good to hear from all of you. Although i received a disturbing report
from some of you that you are not hearing from me. Brooke you can do it. only
like 2 more of these suckers to get circulated and then you will be released
from my calling as personal secretary. If you don’t have all the email
addresses still, just post this on the blog. I’m sure everyone wants to hear
about the life and times of the amazing sister bennett. Well as the song goes
�everyday things are getting better, going faster than a roller coaster�. My
time is burning fast and so is my energy but i’m working my face off to get
our area in way good condition for my little companion to carry on without me.
She’s pretty nervous about me leaving so i’m trying to make life as easy as
possible for her by getting some good investigator and getting them progressing
so she’s got some material. So far it seems to be working out. The crappy part
is is that we gotta get all the records perfectly updated and in order as well.
Pres says that means more time in the apt. Which is about the last thing i want
to do right now. things are so good right now though. Saturday was my last
mission council which was way sad. It was funny. They did this little role play
thing about being able to correct with love and help those missionaries that are
struggling with some rules or whatever. They decided to use the example of a
missionary that was leaving in 2 weeks and way trunky paired with a greeny that
is on fire and feels like his trainer is holding him back. Everyone was cracking
up because they all tease me about being trunky. They all know i’m not though
and that’s why they can laugh. It was an awsome council though. I will miss
working with the leaders in the mission. They are some really amazing men. Not
sure if i told you but when elder zwick came he told president that the
coordinating sisters were not supposed to be traveling. That was a way big
bummer and a huge dissapointment to me. You all know me, i’m not happy unless
i have a trip planned. Well pres was just reading in his new mission presidents
hand book and right in there is says that we can travel. So pack your bags
ladies, we’re going to savonlinna next tuesday!! Wahoo! That will be way fun.
Well i’m not so sure what else there is to tell you. Things are so good right
now. it’s really weird because i know i’m leaving but at this point its just
kind of like a fact. It’s not really real so i don’t feel anything about it.
i’m not sad or excited or anything. It’s just kind of there. Right now
it’s more like a deadline by which my area has to be ready for inspection or
something. Its fun. It definately helps that mom is coming and we will be here
for 2 extra weeks. That makes things way easier. By the end of that two weeks i
think i’ll be ready to go. Everyone says that i’ll get that confirmation
that it’s my time to go, i’m still waiting. I still feel like i’m needed
here. Well of course i just assume i’m needed everywhere. It gives me a sense
of security somehow. Maybe a false one but in any caseâ€∫
So what’s this lava hot springsness i hear about. When in feb? Is it after the
17th? Geof. i’ve been thinking about it and i think you should talk one of
your students into flying to portland again. That would be sweet huh? Then i can
fly back with you. Jessy if you and tony came up to washington i would be the
happiest little girl in the whole world. I miss your guts and in fact i just had
a dream about the cousins last night. I even asked you about neil and allie in
the dream. How crazy is that? Jessy don’t ever feel bad about not going on a
mission. Remember how you will have to share the gospel anyways? In other parts
of the world as well as at home. You are the coolest girl i know. i love you
like crazy! Well let’s be honest we have a whole family of the coolest girls.
One of the new elders that came in went to Davis and says he knows Lyd. His last
name is Zike. I’m supposed to tell Lyd hi for him. She’s just a popular
little kid. Remind me when i get home and i’ll tell her a funny story about a
DA i went to with him. Brinders i will get on that Book of Mormon for you. But
it’s gonna be a few weeks. I’ll be in the office on tuesday so i’ll pick
it up then and mail it the same day. Your thought on the ether 12:27 was way
good. I love how we learn something new every day in the gospel! Even when you
teach the same things over and over and over and over again. Still new insights
every time..almost. mindi thats awsome that you and adam have exchange students.
How fun! Well that does it. i love you all so much and i can’t wait to talk to
you soon. Keep me in your prayers to the end. I think now is when i need it the
most. Peace out krew.
Sisar Bennett

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home