Saturday, January 21, 2006

Hello Paris -Lydia

Paris –Paris anyone? Yeah that’s right I saw her yesterday! Well last night I guess her elite black suburban and I were in a race to Arby’s at 9:50 before they closed. My friend and I drove up and thought what are these yuk-yuks doing? They must own the place, taking forever and whatnot! Then who pops out to go inside but the skinniest blonde hair thing I’d ever seen! Yes I have pictures to prove it, I’ll try and post them! We finally put it together that she just got in for sundance and was driving up to it.
As far as the office job sis. I’ll gladly switch you any day. Try this one on for size, the other day as the phones were red lighting (meaning after I get off one call another comes in, and that usually doesn’t die down for about 4 hours straight!) I had a lovely person call and cuss me out, using words that I don’t think I’ve ever heard strung together!
Moving on, I’m here at work again -every Saturday from 6:30 to 5. It’s putting a damper on my skiing situation! Oh well that’s all I’m thinking about. That and I’m sick, I can’t stop coughing. I’m sure all my co-workers love that.
As far as cooking goes, bread is good, but since I’ve seen Narnia (which I loved loved loved) I’ve been dying to make those gooey gooey Turkish delights. The ingredients are intense, some recipes call for rose water which makes it even more appetizing to make! I’ll keep you posted on how it goes! Well I’m going to get back to work, the phones are getting crazy! 6:30 in the morning on a Saturday –thanks tax season!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home