Friday, January 13, 2006

NSA is watching you

Let me clarify...

I did not say the house should be bugged...

I said the house will be bugged...by the NSA. And maybe it deserves to be, or maybe not.

I do not know how you do it Mindi.

Korea is good. The job is improving, but of course I miss my girls and my wonderful wife. I hope you do all keep the blog alive, it would be a real shame to have it die.

Moms- I really sympathize with your situation. I will say the best thing I heard is that you should be firm and never let them see fear or uncertainty. I think that was Meagan. I may be a bit of a tyrant, and yes I will wack a kid if they deserve it. I might even wack your kid:) All joking aside, the point is I hardly ever have to use violence. A firm voice is all it really takes, and if you are not consistent and give in, or let something go, you just scored a point for their team. Always mean what you say and follow through. But, I am a man and therefore end up doing about 10% of the actual child rearing (especially in our situation), so why the hell am I giving advice?

(Edit) Lindsey, if you give up you're a loser. (Does that work?)

I pray for Jack every night, I am glad she is doing better.

Geof, you don't know how jealous you make me...no, no...not the hot wife bit, I HAVE that...the FLYING you lucky man.

Which by the way...story...I am following this other Captain out of a meeting on my way to eat lunch at my apartment. I walk right by the helipad on the way home. This dude gets into his Apache Longbow (Attack Helicopter) with his gunner, to drive home. You flyboys with your little airplanes and "helos" and...and...Geesh, you can't believe how envious I was, I can't even remember how to drive the au-to! Well, we all get lucky with something...or somebody... Good thing I met Brooke:)

Miss and love you all.

Mike

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home