Saturday, March 04, 2006

furrous!

Because no one’s posted and Chelsea keeps commenting on how the blogs gone down hill, well not really but no one’s posting. I thought I’d share a small story that makes me smile daily and fill you in a bit with leash because who knows where she is!
Lil Kev came over the other day, on Sunday, with leash and the girls. And Kev proceeds to tell us the funniest story ever. Well maybe it was so funny in the way he explains it! I guess leash and kev were making dinner before church and chloe was trying to get ready and find her church shoes but could only find one. Kev was saying that you could tell chlo was getting frustrated trying to find the missing shoe, so leash and kev where trying to help her and tell her where to look and where they thought it might be! Finally they’re in the kitchen and chlo comes to the top of the stairs and starts yelling, well not yelling but saying how she’s so “furrous” and mumbling “I furrous” “stupid shoe, I just furrous.” (furious for those who didn’t catch on!) She walks right into the kitchen with her lonesome shoe, opens up the cupboard under the sink and throws her shoe directly inside the garbage!
Now family members where do you think little chloe learned that trick? Id say grandpa Rigby aka uncle kev, or dad! I wish you all could have been there for lil kev to tell you the story and to see how hard my dad was laughing!
Anyhow if I don’t see some more blogs on here soon enough I will start posting my play by play day here at Fidelity Investments. Like today and how I dominated at tetris online, I mean we’re talking level 10 with over 4000 lines! I would of probably gotten more but I got a call! well blog to blog get to bloggin! Lyd

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home