Friday, March 03, 2006

running on empty

I feel like geoff! Just kidding, but really! I’m sitting here at work thinking I need to eliminate a few things! I’m so tired I could cry! And as I sit here looking at my schedule for this week, I realize I’ve signed up for over 21 hours of overtime! Not to mention the 40 hours I’m already working and school every night! I was talking to my advanced screen printing teacher trying to figure out when I can come and meet with him other than my Monday, Wednesday and Tuesday, Thursday classes, and my already set schedule of lab time Friday, and Saturdays! Oh boy I’m running on empty! But it’ll all be worth it, when I can pay for Europe in full and keep my current stance of no debt!
I called and spoke with Ellyn the other day that was lovely! I hope to see her more on the blog! And Chelsea ain’t a lie’n when she talks about those crunch wrap supreme, I kid you not, get in your car and go get one right now. Maybe even an empinadas if you feel like spending an extra dollar! And I mean really, when you’re already there, why not! Can you tell where all my money goes? But I just get so hungry!
Anyways I must go, I’m gonna try and get a paper written here at work in between phone calls! Blog to blog Lydia
oh and if you love me at all, you'll post! you can tell jess and chels die for somebody to post that's why they do! i need i need, gimmie gimmie!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home