Tuesday, March 07, 2006

hi y'all

Wow it has been a long time.  But I read faithfully.  The story about clo slays me.  How cute is she?  I miss all their funny stories.  I wish you Rigby girls could some how convince your sweet older sister to come back to us.  The kids loved the pics of si bear and ki, as did I.  Pictures are the best.  Benny’s party was a ton of fun, but I know now she can never get married.  I was a crazy women and that was only for the little 5-year-old party.  Wil’s party was much easier, Sunday dinner with the regular 23, plus one cake.  Mom, dad, elly, Brooke and the girls got him the original star wars trilogy, the eppersons (an adopted family) gave him a football and cor and I got him a bike.  You have never seen a better reaction from a kid.  Money well spent.  Poor jack is having a hard time with everyone getting gifts, but not him.  The whole selfless thing is a hard concept to grasp.  We read out of the kids scripture book this morning and he blows me away.  He says he can’t read then he’ll read a word like ‘promise’.  

We have been thinking a lot about missionary work in our family lately.  With elly and brinders coming home.  Also Cory’s youngest brother Chris is dating a less active, which is trying to come back to church and we want Clint cor’s other brother to take the discussion.  So, last night as I’m reading the ensign I come across this quote in the article by Pres. Faust.  It is a quote by Pres. Romney, “no person whose soul is illuminated by the burning Spirit of God can in this world of sin and dense darkness remain passive.  He is driven by an irresistible urge to fit himself to be an active agent of God in furthering righteousness and in freeing the lives and minds of men from the bondage of sin”.  I read that over three times.  I love it!!  I hope I can be one of those people.  

I have to go get ready for ballet so I must jet.  Blog on ……….me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home