Tuesday, June 20, 2006

bg life

It’s the first day of summer break and Brind has taken my three oldest, Brooke’s two oldest and mom with him on a date to the zoo.  How cute is he?  I do wonder what the girl thinks though, but she is pretty cool.  You would think that with most my children gone I would be able to just get loads of stuff done, but alas with no one to entertain ‘angel baby’ I am still only able to accomplish what I can one handed.  During her first nap I was able to shower, get dressed, do my hair and make-up.  Which is a new and huge thing for me.  Usually my make up stays in the car and is only used if I am going some place special, i.e. church or the temple.  So once maybe twice a week, but sat. night I made mom chop all of my hair off and I bleached it white blond, so now I have to wear make up because I look like a little boy.  But I love it!!!  The hair, not the make up.  Brind’s nickname for me is ‘frow mon’.  

Tomorrow I am taking all my camp girls on an eight-mile hike.  I can’t wait, but I am a bit nervous that they will poop out on me, so I’m bringing Jackson and Bennett as motivation. (and besides if adam can torture his scouts the way he does, I can do this)  It will get my kids ready for our backpack to kill’n creek later this summer.  Remember that hike, leash?  

Oh how I wish I had funny witty stories to tell you all, but my mind always goes blank as soon as I stand here to write, and I’m not funny so that doesn’t help.  I love you all.  I hope all of the stars align just right and I can figure out a way to come down and visit this summer, but I don’t really see that happening.  

                                                      Blog on………..me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home