Wednesday, June 14, 2006

bg life

Life has been crazy.  I don’t know what is making it that way, but it is nonetheless crazy.  I feel like I am missing something all the time.  And usually I am, last night is was a camp training meeting.  Last week I was suppose to babysit my friend’s kids for their anniversary and I was gone when they brought them by.  Yeah I am a crappy friend.  Thankfully my friend is better and is still talking to me.  Last night in prayers Jackson said, “thank you that I can be good at art and te kwan do, and Bennett can be good at ballet, and wil can be good at talking a lot and hazy can be good and crawling, and mommy can be good at running and taking care of us, and daddy can be good at fixing things and working on the computer and not listening to us, just working on the computer.”  It was so dang funny I thought I was going to die.  The other night when Bennett was spending the night with mom they were brushing their teeth and ellynn was kind of whining because she was tired and wanted to read scriptures because she still had to go up and brush her teeth.  So benny very quickly goes and gets mom’s extra tooth brush and puts toothpaste on it and hands it to ellynn.  Like stop whining and do something about it, but in a very sweet way.  Wil, being three, is so dang funny all the time.  Everything he says makes us laugh.  Hazel as starting throwing mommy fits.  Flinging herself on the ground kicking and screaming, it’s really cute, and it has to be or I would go crazy.  Two weeks ago brind and I ran the hockinson fun run 5k.  it was really fun.  I came in second of all the women and got a cow bell as a metal.  That was the coolest part.  I have never won anything in my life and a probably wont ever again, so I was pretty happy.  I have kept haze locked in her car long enough so I must go rescue.  I love you all.

                           Come on get blogging……..me

Ps yesterday we went to breakfast for daddy’s b-day, it was very nice.  I am so glad he was born, I love him to death!!!  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home