Monday, June 19, 2006

drunks on the bus

Jess i know exactly what you're blogging about! when meags told me she won a cow bell the first thing i asked her was "does it have 'i've got a fever' printed on the front?" and the drunk on the bus story took my right back to the mish. that was the story of my life every day. one time a man came on the train and offered my comp and i a shot out of a bottle cap and was sloshing vodka all over the place. if he had gotten it on me, it would have been the last time he had a hand to hold that cap with. another time a drunk man sat down right in front of my comp and i in the seats that face eachother. this man reaked like 2 weeks of b.o., liquor, and...you can imagine what else. so he sits down and starts telling us this stupid joke. when we didn't laugh he just looks at me and then points to a spot on his chin at the exact spot where i happen to have a rather large blemish. my companion busted up laughing. needless to say i was not amuzed and quite pleased to be getting off at the next stop. speaking of the mish, brind and i are headed to idaho for the weekend to spend it camping, boating, caving and playing with a bunch of my mission friends. i'm so excited i pretty much giggle myself to sleep every night. i don't know what i'll have to look forward to after this trip so i'm just eating up every second of anticipation with delight. besides that i work and sleep and play and replace belts on my car. that's right, since i bought it, edward has required over a thousand dollars in repairs. he better be done after this because he's just about sucked this little sugar-momma dry. he's so handsome though, i just can't help myself. anyways i love all the blogs recently. it's so good to hear from the family. i love you guys.
blog out, ellynn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home