Thursday, June 08, 2006

pRovO

Meags, we made your tortillas a couple Sundays ago. Delicious. It reminded me of my mission. My trainer and I would live off homemade tortillas and honey at the end of each month 'cuz we'd spent all our allotment and had no money for real food! Oh yummy. Things have been good. Cole is so hysterical I can't stand it. His speech has really taking off and he tries so hard to express himself. He says the funniest things. He loves the fact that I'm a "dirl" and daddies a boy. Unfortunately, I think he's gotten a little too much from the TV. The other week he told me in between bites at lunch "Mommy, thank you soo much for saving my life!". I couldn't stop laughing. HE loves Dayne but is constantly throwing heaps of blankets on her and we're scared she'll suffocate. They both love water. The other night they were taking a bath together and Cole was all over the place, kicking and flayling (um...is it a word? And if so...is it spelled this way?) and we were a little concerned about Dayne's safety. However, she just went right along with it. Screaching in delight as if this was totally normal. Which I guess it is. She's a doll. Has no desire to walk though...even though she seems ready when we hold he little hands. She definately loves to snuggle and is already a big flirt with men (SCARY!). I'm taking a night class twice a week. Phy. Science. It's been good for me to get away and even better for Geof. and the kids to spend time together. Geof.'s working like a dog so we can hopefully start applying for some airline jobs soon. We'll see!! Okay, I've got a big wet stinky diaper sitting on my lap. Gotta change it. Hope all your summmers are going well (we have a 7 Peaks pass yet again). Love Darla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home