Friday, June 09, 2006

Seattle Bennett Living in Colorado

so I was so looking forward to comming out to the family reunions this summer and just realized that I will have a son here, that won't be wanting to travel niether will his mom. All I can say to that is Tony you are lucky because I brought a big workout ball to work for my chair and I'm pretty good at not falling over which i am sure would directly translate to trying to riding a giant beach ball across Paula and Bill's pool, and even if it didn't don't steal that dream from me. I am so happy its friday work has been work this week things are finally starting to come together but all the little things are starting to come apart. so in some kind of weird analogy that means I would rather pick up one thing that weighs 100 lbs than 100 things that weigh 1 lbs. we get our passes to 6 flags tomorrow so the girls and I are off to try and avoid sun burns and have fun while mom is going to church stuff. take care bloggers and have a great weekend and i will talk to you next week
Blog Adam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home