Thursday, June 08, 2006

ColoradoBennett



Sierra and Kaia have such a wonderful daddy, "yes-saw-wee".
Our summer is in full swing this week. Sierra and her three friends "graduated" from Joy School on Tuesday (we had a little ceremony for them with morterboard hats and everything). Today I'm trying to get some moms and kids together for a summer playgroup. Two of the moms are sister-in-laws and they pretty much told me they want to spend as little time together this summer as possible. Bummer.
I think I need to take some sort of class about "conflict management". 87% of my day seems to be involved in breaking up fights between Sierra and Kaia, myself and Sierra/Kaia, and Sierra/Kaia and other kids. I even had a dream last night that I was responsible for breaking up fights between adults. Let's just say my little voice made me extremely unsuccessful at such a task. So any advice about the battling sibling problem?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home