Monday, June 05, 2006

Seattle Bennett Living in Colorado

So it is Hot Hot Hot out here luckily I have a nice cool trailer to sit in and relax and instead walking around getting all sweaty I am writing you.
So if anyone asks if its worth it to have kids they just need to hang out with a 22 month old, I remember Sierra at this time and how cute she was and I think Kai is even cuter sure she crawls in bed with mom and dad in the middle of the night but its when she starts singing "I love moma yes saw wee, I love dada yes saw wee, I love Sierra yes saw wee (repeatedly, and occaisonly including other family members" to the tune of the little primary song that ends with "we are a happy family" (if you don't know the tune call we'll have her sing it)That is when you truely realize how lucky you are to have kids. I'm sure there is going to be times when I will need to remember this but in the meantime I keep trying to tell Sie and Kai to stop growing which at times upsets Sierra who when she finishes her meal likes to stand on her chair roll her shoulders back put her chin up and say "look how huge I am" I think I have the only girls in the world that don't mind things like "look how huge I am, and Big Momma Bennett"
Blog out Adam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home