Friday, June 23, 2006

A long winters nap...

I have been exhausted this week so I decided to take a one hour nap last night. I fell asleep at 7 pm and when my alarm went off at 8 pm I turned it off and fell back to sleep. Tony woke me up when he called to tell me he was on his way home from work at 11 pm!!! Oopsie. So I got up for a few hours, did some house work, watched the beginning of a movie and turned in at about 1 am. I didn’t even have too much trouble falling back to sleep. It was nice to get caught up.

Meagan, what does “I do wonder what the girl thinks though, but she is pretty cool” mean? Is Brind dating someone? Also, post a picture of your hair.

Work is so boring today I am trying to figure out how to fake my own death so I never have to come back here. Just kidding...about the death thing not about the boring work thing.

So I had to get a replacement phone because my other one was having issues and when I went to save all my numbers to the SIM card somehow I accidentally erased all my numbers. I was furious. It is such a pain to replace them all. I may be in touch soon to get some of your numbers.

Well that is all for now. I am soooooo happy it is the weekend. Everyone have a good one!

Love Jess

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home