Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Better late then never, eh?!?

Happy late anniversary to Adam and Mindi. I remember that day like it was yesterday…it was wonderful. It sounds like you had a great day. Mindi, you are right…the boulder mountains are very pretty. Maybe one day we will see them in person. I was telling my friend at work I have never been to Denver even though I have cousins living there. Maybe one day we will show up on your porch. I loved the Danger story. Your bishop and ward sound adorable. Tristan will love these stories when he is older.

Happy late birthday to Brooke and Jane. I hope you both had great days as well.

Meags, my doctor’s appointment went well. We have our first ultrasound of the little lima bean. My for sure due date is March 13th, 2007.

I don’t think Alicia wants in on the joy of pregnancy quite yet but I think it would be fun if we were pregnant together. Maybe next time. Listen to how weird this is…our best friends, Neil and Allie, are pregnant too. In fact, Allie’s sister is pregnant as well and they are due on the same day, March 26th, funny huh. Two of my three best friends from high school are pregnant right now as well, Cassie Felix and Shannon Lawson. So we are trying to get Chelsea Vernon on the train too. I guess the pregnancy bug is going around.

I am at work thinking of all the millions of things that need to be done at my house but won’t get done because I am at work. The days are just flying by I hardly have time to accomplish anything at home. Our beach towels were hanging on the door to dry since the reunion on Saturday and everyday I thought I need to put those away. I finally got around to it this morning. I started watching Prison Break and I am flying through the first season (it is so good) so by the time I get home, make dinner, and watch a little Prison Break, it is time for bed. It doesn’t help that I am exhausted a lot of the time and hardly feel like doing anything. Last night I checked my hotmail and I have 324 messages and only 122 of them have been read. I told Tony I don’t even have time to check my freaking email. Oh well…one day.

Love Jess

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home