Wednesday, August 16, 2006

bg life

I don’t know if I am excited or not yet about going down to Utah.  Oh how I hate that drive.  And Darla might not be there and Adam and Mindi might not be there, so it’s a good thing I have the coolest cousins in the world I can hopefully see, and dad’s family reunion.  And the cutest little brother I get to see.  That will make it worth it.  Now all I have to do is pack, clean my house, mow the lawn, weed the whole yard, do all the washing and finish unpacking from the backpack that was over a week ago.  I’m pretty sure there are not enough hours in the day to finish all I have planned, but I can’t leave it for Cory because he already has one honey of a ‘do list’ waiting for him.  Mom got back from Denver yesterday and my children are in heaven!!  She watched them last night so Cory and I could go to the temple.  And when Cory went to pick them up they were all wearing one of her t-shirt and begging to spend the night.  Cor thinks mom had it all set up so we couldn’t say no.  Who can blame them; we would all like to spend the night there.  If fact while I was at girls camp, Cor stayed there with the kids and said he could move right back in.  It could be that mom does the work of 10 women and 5 men so when you are there you hardly have to do anything.  

Cameron when is Monica due?  Jess how was the doctors apt; do you have a for sure due date? Chels thank you for your speedy response I will call Linds and yes you need to be righting on the blog way more often.  Oh and is Alicia feeling like she doesn’t want to be left out of the joy of pregnancy, so try for number 3?  I was crazy like that when Mindi and Darla got pregnant with their firsts.

Bennett had her first soccer practice last night, she was so dang cute, and good too.  You can tell she has been playing in the back yard with her big brother.  Jack’s first practice is tonight and I hope he likes it better this year.  He will do better with a different coach, I’m sure.  

Angel baby has just woken up so now I must start my list of chores all one handed, wish me luck!

                                                                     Love you all, just keep blogging………me  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home