Tuesday, August 15, 2006

DANGER!!!

Mindi and Adam, I love the Danger story. What a cute bishop you have! I don't know who is more adorable in that picture, Adam, Tristan, or your bishop. I agree with Darla, they love you.

Thank you for all the birthday wishes for Jane and me. I think the highlight was Sierra singing me Happy Birthday and Geof. remembering Jane's b-day. I have just about the best siblings in the world. I had a great birthday weekend. Saturday night my friend Patti got a babysitter for her little girl and my girls and arranged for a bunch of us to go out to dinner kid free. So... after a great day at the fair with Meags and Cory and kids (which included a killer truck show-not monster, just insane drivers driving beater trucks through lots of mud and over bumps, jumps etc...) we headed off to dinner. Sunday we had a yummy dinner and Meagan made me an amazing cake- caramel, chocolate, need I say more? It was possibly even worth turning 32.

So Sunday after church I find Sadie sitting on the stairs taking strips of paper out of her pocket. I ask her what she's got and she looks up at me with solemn eyes and says, "bad words." I read one of the strips and it says "someone won't share a toy with you." They were from her primary lesson. It was so cute. You might have had to be there.

Well I have more to write, but I also have to lay Ellyn and Sadie down for a nap. Hope you are all having a fun summer.

love, Brooke

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home