Wednesday, August 16, 2006

more bg life

I forgot the funny story from last night.  Hazel wakes up at about 4:15 and I wake up Cory to go and get her.  (That’s his job, then I feed her)  so I ask him to go and get her and he just grunts, so I ask him again, because she is in bed alone.  So he rolls a little and says he’s going.  Yeah, he wasn’t so I asked him again.  This time he rolls out onto his knees with his arms on the bed.  I ask him what he is doing and he tells me he is just doing what I asked him to.  I say no I asked him to get the baby and he needs to hurry before she falls out of bed.  Now he goes down to the end of our bed and starts running his hands over the dresser.  Once again I ask him what he is doing.   And once again only a little more impatiently he says he is just trying to do what I asked him to do.  I tell him a little more impatiently that he really needs to hurry and get the baby.  So he finally makes it into hazel’s room and she goes from a little fussing to full on crying.  I ask Cory what he is doing and he says he needs a shirt.  I’m thinking why is he trying to change her cloths so I go in to try to save the poor little thing and Cory is just sitting on the edge of her bed doing nothing.  I ask what he is doing and he says he needs a shirt, the yellow shirt because her nose is bleeding everywhere.  Yeah her nose is not bleeding so I pick her up and carry her back to my room.  As I am leaving Cor says he really needs that shirt because ‘it’s’ leaking everywhere.  (Crazy Cory)  by this time I am kind of laughing because it is obvious that he is just way too out of it.  Then he starts talking about getting some metal and where is he going to get the tin I want for the walls.  I ask him what walls he’s talking about and he says the ones in our new house, like they did in 1940’s houses.  Now I am really laughing, because he has even gone in and gone to the bathroom and he is still going on and on about this metal.  He gets into bed and says he is awake and making sense and now I am just hurting his feelings.  So I apologize and take his hand and instantly I can feel him collapse into a deep sleep.  The funniest thing is he can’t remember any of it.  But he assured me after I told him the story that he isn’t mad at me. I don’t know if I even wrote that well enough to do it justice, but mom, elly, brooke and jane were rolling at lunch when I told them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home