Tuesday, September 19, 2006

bg life

So the other day wil was really upset that we couldn’t go up to Dana’s and watch ninja turtles.  So I convinced him the dumbo was better anyways.  When we turn it off to go pick up Benny he asks if we can watch “dumbo in a half-shell” when we get home.  He is so funny.  Well I finished my third marathon and am still alive to tell the tail.  But barely, I got pretty dehydrated.  I don’t recommend the dehydration thing, it was miserable!!  I’m going to see if I can do better on October 21 in a Halloween marathon.  I’m not really worry about my time, but I want to figure out how to stay feeling good throughout an entire 26.2 miles.  Jack and Ben are doing some serious count downs to Disneyland.  They are so excited, but I don’t really want it to come, because then it will be over.  I guess after that I can start looking forward to brinder’s wedding.  Ok cor is trying to get all the kids in bed by himself, so I better go.  

                                                 Love to all….blog on………me

Ps I love you brooke, I can’t wait for the call!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home