Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Seattle Bennett Living in Colorado

So I thought it was bad when Brooke lived in Georgia and that time change and watching when I call I don't even know what time it is for them right now. Well work is starting to slow down for me now I typically have to meet 2 or 3 people a day and show them their unit or tell their contractor what they can and cannot do but none the less work is work and slow times can be worse than when when things are crazy fast. So 2 weeks ago Sierra and I drove through the ugliest part of the country Wyoming and eastern Montana it is a scary out there, there were towns every 70 to a 100 miles that consisted of less than a decent gas station sometimes without the gas and that's it I think if I would have driven my truck I would have had to bring gas cans to get between fill ups none the less I use to think there is urban, sub-urban, and rural I now know there is next-to-nowhere-ban and I would never like to be there ugly at least if you are going to live so far away from a city or major free way you should at least live where its pretty but sage brush and rolling brown hills are a cause for serious committable of suicide. However Sierra was a serious trooper she didn't whine or complain once she sat in the car for 30 hours of driving and one night of sleeping in 2 days.
Me trying to make the trip more fun for her would try to point out the fun things I could see along the side of the road like tepees and buffalo, she intern would point out to me the things she saw like a tree or a bush so much for trying to impress her. I think she was to interested in watching "van helsing" for the 6th time to look up.
well our annually camping trip to watch the elk bugle in rocky mountain national park was a success the elk were out the Dutch ovens were steaming and the weather while rainy at times was great, that perfect temp where you can choose whether you want to wear a jacket out just stay a little chilled.
well I have got to run love you all and am looking forward to Brind's December wedding and all the fun things we will do. Some one find a good snowshoe trail and lets all go.
Love Adam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home