Monday, September 18, 2006

We are still alive!!

Hi family. I'm at the ACS center here on post to inform you that we are still alive. This will not be long however because Mike is watching the girls for a few minutes before he goes back to work. We were so excited because our modem came in the mail last Thursday. Mike spent quite a while trying to get it all set up, finally had to go see the tech and found out we have to have one more part that won't come in the mail until the end of this week. So sad. I was daydreaming about all the fun things I would be posting on the blog every day and dying of anticiptation for a call to Meags (I called mom already). But alas, it will be a few days yet. Just know that we are doing well. Our house is coming together nicely, the girls are making friends, etc... We spent the day Saturday in Nurenburg(sp?). It was so much fun. Alright, gotta go. I love you all. Love, Brooke

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home