Monday, October 16, 2006

bavaria

I only have a few minutes but something new needs to be on here. We had another great weekend. Nothing too exciting, board games, soccer games, a trip to Amberg (20 minutes away), a walk in the countryside on Sunday evening. We think we are going to go to Prague Veteran's Day weekend. It's about 2 hours away and Mike has been dying to get there.

Okay, some Sadisms- first of all she is paranoid about everything she eats, a wierd color on her cheerio, a strain of something in her applesauce and she asks if it will kill her. Then she asks if we ate it when we were little kids, followed by offering us a bite of whatever she's eating, including the offending part and saying "you can have a bite, it's for you." Too funny. She does her best to refuse all turtlenecks, which I bought about four last winter for her and she has to have her sleeves cuffed to about an inch above her wrists. This is a problem when I already bought all of her tops a bit big because she's so tall through the torso and I want them to cover her back when she bends over. So...she has a huge roll at each wrist. Oh... there was something else that I wanted to write and now I can't remember what it is. Did I tell you she's obsessed with french kissing (which is any open mouth kiss, so even Eric and Ariel are french kissing). She keeps telling us she can't wait to get married so that she can french kiss. Where did she learn such smut you may ask? From "Charlie," you know the church movie- not really from the church but you know what I mean. I don't know who told her it was called french kissing. I'm afraid that the culprit could be me. Who knew? Well, I've got to go Ellyn's appt. is here. Love, Brooke

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home