Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Bavaria

First, before I forget- Jess, the vampire episode of the Office has to be one of my all time faves as well.

So Sadie broke the charger for the lap top. We will be buying our SECOND $80.00 charger. Cory, you should read the reviews on those things. One star, half star, it made us feel better that we aren't the only ones going through chargers like they're candy.

I'm feeling better most of the time now. I still feel really bad when I don't have food in my stomach and now that I'm not throwing up half of what I eat I am beginning to increase my poundage. I am not feeling at all attractive, just ponchy and pastey. I should have left my hair long because now if I don't do it, which is most of the time, it-I- look like crap. I am still trying to play catch up on the house because I still don't have alot of energy and it is pretty well zapped by my lovely and demanding children. Let me pause here to say however that Jane has been my lifesaver. There had better be a special place in Heaven for oldest children (I will be there too of course). She has really been an amazing help and I am so proud of her for stepping up and doing so much without complaint (much anyway). She is such a cutie, as are my others, just much less helpful.

Mike got home from two weeks in the field on Wed. last week and yesterday morning they told him at work that he is needed to fill a captain slot for the rest of this month and part of April. Let me tell you that I am not at all pleased. I think he might have secretly bribed them to take him away. My wife goes to bed at 9, she is getting fat, she never feels good, my house is a mess, when I'm home I have to do extra work... You know something along that line.

Well Ellyn has decided to join me while I type so I will make the rest of this short. This coming Sunday the Stinchfield family is having a family fast for Ellyn for the purpose of helping her learn to speak. We are going to start having family fasts periodically to help her progress in every way possible. I would really appreciate the fasting and prayers of any family members willing or able to join us. I know that through our faith in the Lord much more can be accomplished than through any therapy. So if you can...

Well I have to go to the commissary and get stuff for Mike to take and more food for my cupboards. By the way, in case any of you were really worried, I couldn't bring myself to letting my kids eat all that junk that I had bought so most of it is still sitting in my deep freeze for babysitter nights. Meagan, I know this will help you sleep better at night.

I love you all.

2 Comments:

At 10:59 AM , Blogger Darla said...

Oh Brookie! I'm so sorry you're not feeling well. Tell me it's only for the first 3 month!!...? I'm feeling great...although I AM tired and big. Well. I gotta run! We'll keep you posted on when we actually move into our apt. (2 days we hope!). love you. darla

 
At 10:22 AM , Blogger Darla said...

One more thing, I'll tell Geof. about the family fast (unless he gets on here sooner than I expect). You and Ellyn and all your family are in our prayers. It sounds like a rough time for you Brooke! I'm sooo sorry.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home