Thursday, February 28, 2008

Bavaria

This is copied over from Stinchfield's blog- we are doing a running contest that I am losing miserably. Today, for instance, I got in one and a half miles. Sawyer was screaming the whole time, Jane had him, and I couldn't stand it anymore. So here ya go-


I have been seriously slacking in the running challenge but it is not because I want to. I had a million projects to get done before my mom got here and I had to spend time researching for a meeting I had with Ellyn's school yesterday. The meeting went really well. I was pretty nervous, it was me convincing the principal, the school psychologist, the EFMP manager, 4 therapists, Ellyn's teacher, and the Early Intervention Rep. that Ellyn's current program was inadequate (not that it wasn't obvious but I was afraid they would fight it) and drawing up what I thought was appropriate. I wasn't sure how supportive everyone was going to be. Most everyone was right on board, the speech therapist thought we could do it with minor changes- I think her ego was seriously getting in the way. The principal was cautious but agrred with me, which I expected, especially after last year. Anyway, during the next month all of the info. has to go up through admin. for Europe. Chances are very thin that they will be able to get Ellyn everything that she needs but we need to make sure first. From there they will work on getting us back to the states. We would move early and Mike would meet us after deployment. It sucks in most ways but it's killing me that Ellyn isn't getting what she needs over here.

Well I have to go get Sawyer dressed, he's prett upset that he's still in a onesie. Hood to Coast would be awesome, I would just have to see where we were.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home