Wednesday, February 27, 2008

ColoradoBennett

I was hoping to post a very "Jessica Smith" type post all about Adam's birthday, but I forgot my $%^%&* camera, making said post impossible. In fact, I just erased a lengthy blog about last weekend's adventures because I found it unsufferable without pictures attached. I'll try summing up, and you add pictures in your mind: My parents watched our kids. We drove up with Marcus and Marisa to my parent's log house. Met up with other friends, Jeremy and Liesl. Ate fondue. Rode tubes down big hill in the dark. Played Rock Band. Went skiing/snowboarding. Ate at resturant where Adam ordered Rocky Mtn. Oysters. Watched movie about Jonny Cash. Ate some more. Picked up children. Look forward to repeating.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home