Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Saw Lyd!!

We went to a parent meeting tonight that they have at the place Lyd is at and on the way out I heard a little "MaMa" and there she was!! We have had to bring her some of the things that she needed, but I would have Kev take it to her because I knew that if I saw her that I would not handle it very well! Guess what I was right, all I could to was sob!!! Her too!!! They called us on Sunday and we had to go get her a prescription for her because of her anxiety. Lyd is having a very hard time with stopping smoking, so here it comes again, please pray for her. She said that it is the hardest thing that she has ever done. I would seem to me that heroine would top it but I guess not! I told her that everyone is praying so hard for her. She is still in her "Black Out" , but we will get to see her when we go to our Thursday night class and I can't wait and hope that she will be better by then, it just kills me when she is hurting. If you think that it is hard to hear them cry when they are babies, wait till you hear them sob when they are 24!! Great news by the way about Violet sleeping through the night. I remember those days like they were just yesterday!!!! I hate to say it, but it was easier then! Thanks again it is great to know that you are all here for us!!! Love you Aunt Jack

3 Comments:

At 1:05 PM , Blogger Cam said...

Thanks for the update Jackie! We'll keep praying for her and we put her name in the temple Saturday.

 
At 1:10 PM , Blogger Meags said...

there is not a prayer said at our house that lyd and aj's names are not mentioned. we love them so much!

 
At 9:28 AM , Blogger Ellynn said...

i put her name in at our temple too. and A.J.'s. Jackie you are such a strong lady. I love you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home