Thursday, February 11, 2010

Talked to Lyd

We got to talk to Lyd a little last night and saw her for a minute tonight. She is having a tough time of it!!! I gave her all the blog that I have written and all your comments. She told me to tell you that she can feel all of your prayers! That she will get very agitated and then suddenly a peace comes over her and that she knows that it is all of the prayers!!! The counselor told us tonight that he doesn't know if she will make it through the whole program, that she is very defiant. I know that with all of us pulling for her that she will continue to feel it and know that she needs to stay and get the help that she needs! When we talked to her before the meeting she was very emotional and tells us how they explain all of that to her. That the drugs have masked her true feeling for so long that now they are all coming out. I know that this program will work for her if she will just let it. Even though she complains she has admitted that this is what she has wanted to do for a long time, but she also admits that if she would have known about the no coffee, no smoking, and no anything that is addictive, that she wouldn't have agreed to go there! I say that it was divine intervention and I am looking forward to her coming back home healthy and well!!! Their theory is not to quit one addition for another, which I agree with whole heartily!!! If you get a chance we found out her address tonight and you can write her, thanks again for all your support!! I love you all!! Aunt Jack

Cold Creek Lydia Rigby
P.O. Box 699
Kaysville, Utah 84037

4 Comments:

At 5:40 AM , Blogger Joan said...

I'm glad you got an address for her. I will write today! Like I said, if someone told me I couldn't have peanut butter anymore I don't know what I'd do either. Yes, I know her's is a little more tougher to break! Love you!

 
At 7:50 AM , Blogger Chelsea Covington said...

I will be writing as well! I think about her all the time.

 
At 2:17 PM , Blogger Mindi said...

Thanks for posting Lydia's address, we sent her a letter today.

 
At 6:36 PM , Blogger Jacki said...

Thanks Mindi for the letters today and Chels and Joan for all you do!!! And everyone else. Love you all!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home