Monday, November 19, 2012

MoRE ANd MoRe BloGS AnD I LOvE IT!

Coming home from Hawaii and I thought I would take a quick minute to catch up on the Blog. Oh my Word!!!! It was so fun to read so many posts. You are all so wonderful! The house was getting darker and darker. I kept thinking I should get up and turn on a light but couldn't stop long enough!

Leash, I needed to be in that picture with Scarlett, Jane and you. Then we could have said it was a computer generated age imaging thing...Ah things to look forward to as you grow old. Or for me the Benjamin Button thing. I just want my real hair color, and my skin back, oh and my waist, and no stretch marks, ect. Need I go on? I am looking forward to the resurrection with great anticipation! Then I can look like "a better looking Bella" only it will be a better, newly enhanced me, that is warm, has a heart beat, does not drink blood ever but could bring down a mountain lion if she wanted to and was not a vampire.

Sorry Meags, you win for most horrendous story. I love the comments!!! Particularly the ones about the crazy lady and Wil with a gloch and the possibility of giving the disconcerted woman the carseat....perhaps over the head would have been best! That story was amazing! Almost as good as the time you called 911 in the parking lot of Albertsons because one of the kids had fed the baby a piece of tape and there was bloody tinged foam coming from their mouth. Lots of help that time if I remember correctly from people that were not only disconcerted but concerned. One guy dressed in flannel, missing a few teeth, but with several tattoos and was helpful!

Hawaii was awesome and I am so spoiled! Our 40 year anniversary celebration. Lest you think it was a relaxing, romantic get away let me explain there was only 1 day we did not set an alarm....so much for the relaxing thing and as far as romantic...it would be best not to tax Ellery's loyalty and make him choose between me, Tony and golf. Luckily I also like Tony, Carol and Golf. We love the Big Island. We golf, swim, snorkle, hike, read, play lots of games, eat great food, go to the temple and church. They always thank us for taking time out of our vacation to come to the temple. So worth it! We have been going to the same ward for 18 years. We went to their Hawaiin Thanksgiving Dinner Sat night. It was great! They had a "band" playing Hawaiin music. One of the guys is 92 years old. Such good sweet people.

For you mothers with "busy" children. Carol went into Primary to watch them practice for their Sacrament Mting Presentation. The bishop's boys (he has 3) were doing the Haka (I know that isn't how you spell it) to the primary songs. It was perfect. The stand is hallow so it was making a great noise as they stomped and slapped. Their mom walks in to check on them which she frequently does because she knows her boys and they stop mid HaKa. Put on their "who me" faces and smile sweetly...she is not fooled. So funny! The church is true no matter where you go!

Time for bed, Love you Night,
Le Anne

Time for bed. Another "relaxing" week coming up!

2 Comments:

At 8:51 AM , Blogger LeAnne said...

It was getting way late after a very long day/week....notice the double ending etc.
I meant to add. Can you see all our boys, big and little up there on the stand helping them out with the dance?

 
At 3:50 PM , Blogger Meags said...

Love it mom. Yes that horrific day in a store parking lot was much better. So many helpful kind people.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home