Wednesday, December 05, 2012

Cole's ten and the leaves keep dropping

Cole wasn't too excited about having his bday on a Sunday this year but he WAS excited about his longboard and new helmet. And sure enough, he's taken to it like a natural would...I'm jealous.
And that night, as most of you know, we went to Colonial Williamsburg's Grand Illumination. It's Williamsburg's biggest night of the year; Colonial era music, wood burning cressets, a HUGE fireworks show, and a finale of a fife and drum marching band. It's the perfect Christmas season tradition. So grateful to have things like this nearby (I know this is a repeat for some of you).

Not a bad birthday, even if it IS on Sunday! ;)

Our master (master but tiny) bathroom should be done with renovation by Monday or Tuesday (fingers crossed). It'll be so nice to have two working bathrooms! In the meantime, our front porch is in quite a state of construction disarray!

We also have a massive amount of leaves in the backyard. We need to make a day of it and rake/play in it. Then the task won't seem so daunting.

3 Comments:

At 9:27 PM , Blogger LeAnne said...

SO MUCH FUN! GLAD YOU HAD A HAPPY BIRTHDAY COLY OLLY. YOU LOOK GREAT ON THAT LONG BOARD!

 
At 9:41 PM , Blogger LeAnne said...

HEY, I forgot Ellery put his back out trying to start my leaf blower....I now have a new leaf blower! Maybe I can just pack it up and bring it with me

 
At 11:17 PM , Blogger Brooke said...

I HAVE to come see you guys! Hopefully soon-ish!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home