Tuesday, December 04, 2012

Guard Him, Joseph

OK, It's Meagan's fault. She volunteered me to sing at the ward Christmas Party. I hate trying to find music. I spent forever yesterday looking when I had so much I wanted to get done, but now I am glad I did.

I found a song and I love it. If you have a minute look up "Guard Him, Joseph," by Sally DeFord. I think it is beautiful. I am singing in the "very low" key. It goes down to an E flat.....perfect! I sing but I am not really a performer so it is always a stretch for me!

Thanks Meags for making me work! I have been singing it to myself all day long.

Seriously, I don't know how much longer I will be able to sing and I really do want to "use it before I lose it!"

2 Comments:

At 6:21 AM , Blogger Darla said...

Beautiful song, Le Anne!! The youth choir sang it last Christmas! You'll do wonderful. You always look at ease when you sing and you have the richest alto voice I've ever heard. I could listen to you sing all day! Maybe we'll have a little recital when you come!

 
At 9:30 PM , Blogger LeAnne said...

You are so sweet. I would love a recital and hear you sing and the kids play. We can hardly wait!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home