Friday, April 22, 2005

baby on my mind

okay...so it must be annoying to not be pregnant and be around someone who's in their last 2 weeks...it's literally all I can think about! Poor Geof. I want so badly to go into labor but then I think of my piano ensemble tomorrow, my one last final...and the fact that we're moving in a week...um...less than a week....scary....and I freak out. "STAY IN THERE FOR JUST A LITTLE LONGER DAYNE!" So we took Cole in at 8:15 this morning to get tubes in his ears and his adenoids removed. Yeah, this is the 2nd time he's gotten tubes. Poor thing. So when they brought him out and he was all groggy from his anesthetic (I had to check on the spelling) and his ears were full of blood...I just broke down. maybe it's the pregnancy hormones, but I was a mess. I'm sure I looked pretty silly seeing that it wasn't even that big of a deal. I don't know why I have this constant desire to be a nurse...I'd be horrible. Needles, blood...the look of someone in pain...it all makes me so physically sick. So anyway. We're home now and Cole's doped up on drugs and hopefully will be for the next week or so since his doctor said the whole adenoid removal thing is pretty painful. Hopefully not as painful of 2 yrs. of chronic ear infections though right?!! Geof. is at a math review. Let's just say he's SOOO done with school. He hates math more than anything and can't understand anyone that actually enjoys it. So not much else to report. I wish I was in Georgia with Brooke and Mike (and of course you and Adam Mindi!)... well, one day. There's things I think about when I have nothing to think about (um...good things), that I want to post on here but of course now I can't think of one single thing. I love you all and I think this is great. We need to get a few guys on here though, and maybe even a few more Beecher women (it'd be a miracle if we saw LeAnne right?). DARLA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home