Monday, April 25, 2005

ColoradoBennett-nutshell

So I'm just going to write our story in a nutshell, even though I spent most of yesterday thinking about how I would post this lenthy story on the blog. Long and short, Sierra puked in the car on the way to Flordia. Huge mess, mass hysteria. We pulled over and this nice lady saw me striping my child (who was still throwing up) of all of her clothing. She came over to us and said she owned the house next door and that I could use her shower to clean up Sierra. Total blessing that we just happened to run into this lady. Her name is Fathiyyah Muhammad and she is a "Custom Capmaker, Cothing Designer, and Public Relations". She gave me her card and on the back is her picture with President Bush (he's wearing one of her caps). Her office was plastered with pictures of her and hundreds of famous people. Anyway, we got all cleaned up, thanked her over and over and took off. Ten hours later we made it to Hollywood, FL at one a.m. and crashed with the Fairhursts (a mission buddy of Adam's). Now we are off to the beach...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home