Saturday, April 23, 2005

povo ites

geof.-
Here i sit a blogging among the happy cheer. Offering up sonorous tones of sweet delight to avail me of my plight (add some kind of music). But seriously blogging has changed my life, it has made me a better man. I love blogging for the man it is and the man i hope he will some day become. Its done more for me than pimp my ride. Whatever, so the other day i was in the store and i saw two medium pizza's for a certain price and then there was one large pizza. Luckily I'm enrolled in math and busting out 3.14 or pi I was able to discover that the larger pizza was saving me 12 cents. I was so happy for math I wept right there in the center of the aisle or island as alicia calls it. Eventually they asked me to leave and just as well since i didn't have money for the pizza. Seriously though this week they have asked me to be an extra in the upcoming LDS motion picture "Joseph". Yes it will grace the legacy center next december. Not only will you be able to see the life of the prophet but you may also see the bottom lapel of my jacket. That's right I've already been an extra. They said I was a little too good looking and or bald to be up front under the camera but they needed some people in the back left. Behind the props and lying down and away from the premises. Just know that I do probably have a 20% chance of having my lapel with or without left hand in the final cut. These next days of extrahood may be more promising. I'll write you all again later. Until then know that you are really special to me.
p.s. mindi this is my journal so just know we're on the same wavelength. Probably only on that thought though. unless you're nuts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home