Saturday, April 23, 2005

chelseamarie

Hello Everyone! It's Saturday afternoon and I am real tired. I just got home from working on a group project. In my English class we had to write a paper in groups of four defining a word. My group decided to write ours on Eternity. (don't forget the school I attend.) So we did that last week. Now that is done with, we have to give small presentations in front of the class about our topic. The group decided to make a movie. That is were have I been for the last 4 hours. That's right, four hours. I'm real tired. We walked around Temple Square and asked others about their views of eternity. At first it was real intimidating, but then it started getting intense. There were homeless bums noticing the camera and asking to be on it. One guy started talking about aliens. Pretty entertaining. After we interviewed one gentleman he stated, "I hope you haven't asked those Mormons about this, they don't know what they're talking about." It was very interesting to hear others views and opinions. A large black man performed a small rap for us all about his religious views. This world is very interesting. Fun stuff, huh! Well that's been my day. I will blog later. I love you, peace out.
Chels

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home