Thursday, April 14, 2005

i can relate

this meagan, and i love with all my heart reading all of your adventures. i truely can relate. except jess. i don't remember being married and having fun with just my sweet little cory, probably because i thought getting pregnant 4 months into marrage was a really good idea. some days i truely question that. chels and lid the two of you take me back to the best autum of my life, spent in sweet joy with my dearest alicia and adam. oh how those memories sustain me. maybe i can go back after the second coming. and you cazy women with children let me assure you that it only gets worse. isn't that a comfort. last night on the way to kfc, jacksons meal of choice for his big day, he decides to freak out. much like the rest of us you must keep the child fed!!!! so he's screaming and elbowing danna when ever he feels the conversation may be moving toward any other subject than him and his needs. when danna threatens his life if he does it again he begins kicking cor's seat. oh what a joy. three seconds however after taking his first bite of food he is circling the table giving everyone hugs and kisses, no joke. so mind my advice for the road, keep a power bar on hand so there is no bonking, emotionally that is. also keep the little ones in at all costs. the moment they taste freedom you're a gonner!! well my children have started calling me daddy because i spend so much time on the damn computer as we effectionately refer to it at our house. so i must run. i love you all meags

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home