Thursday, April 14, 2005

Alicia

First of all I'm reporting a correction from my last letter. I really do know the difference between an isle and an aisle, I'm just retarded.
We signed away our lives last night and should get the keys to the house this afternoon. I'm way excited, but we still haven't decided on paint colors. It has this hideous mint green and baby blue Noah's ark wallpaper in Clo's room, (if anyone has hints for removing it let me know) which needs to go quickly. As far as details Meags, it's a split level. It's kind of like Joanie's second house without the extra master level. Anyway our room is way big (with a dead bolt on the door. Yes a dead bolt. I really can't imagine what the previous owners did in there that would necessitate a dead bolt for their bedroom, but to each his own I guess). We may end up having Kev's sister, Missy move in with her husband when they get married in June. We're going to finish the basement for them and put in a mini kitchen because Kev is looking so forward to having his own kitchen he can't stand it.
Mindi, you win for the worst shopping story ever. We were in Home Depot today getting a broom. I decided to get some tape so we can paint and apparently spent way too much time deciding between 1 and 2 inch tape. Clo freaks and insists on getting down. She's crying but she's still safely strapped into the number 20 Tony Stewart, Home Depot race car. Anyway I won't bore, while at the same time scare, the single and childless cousins with the details, but I think I'm going to make a pact myself to never take Chloe out anymore. Ever. For any reason.
Brookie your soup sounds yummy and I would love to hear other recipes from others. For example we had Chicken Pillows last night. It's neither quick nor easy, but it is good. You boil 3 chicken breasts, chop them up (this is where the not quick part comes in for me. I have to be in a very chipper mood to want to make this because by the time I'm done examining each piece of chicken for veins, chewy pieces and fat, I'm usually about the explode. Not to mention the fact that I'm usually down to like one and three quarters of chicken breast) add (plug your ears Meagan) a cube of margarine, a rectangle of cream cheese, and a palm full of dehydrated onions. Wrap them in (2 packages) ready to bake croissant rolls and roll in bread crumbs. Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes. It's actually one of Joanies recipies that I'm sure she doesn't even remember. Like any of us have the time to sit and write about our day as well as swap recipies, but it's apparent we all can't seem to stop. I love it.
Anywho, Meags I know what you mean about going back to different times in your life. I want to go back to then and when I was engaged to Kev. You know, tan, skinny, and purse-less. Oh how I hate to carry a purse now. It's got more snacks and water in there than Chloe could use in 3 days. I really think she has a baby version of hypoglycemia, which I have no idea where she could've got that from. Okay, that's all. Love you guys, Alicia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home