Monday, April 25, 2005

just waiting for Geof.-Darla

okay....so Geof. came home at 5:30 today and left at six to play raquetball. It's now 8:30 and his dinner's just sitting on the table getting cold. Oh well. To get on here and read the blogs has completely put my mind at ease. You women are amazing. Mindi...I can't believe the puking stories. That's so crazy!! You know, Cole's really never had the throw-up flu or any food poisoning that has caused him to throw up. The only time he's thrown up is when he's choked on something and it just came up. So I'm sorry and I'll tell you I'm not looking forward to the day when he does! So did you guys ever find a hotel in Cocoa or what? Geof. said you sounded pretty tired. And how's the beach?!!! I really am living through you with this whole road trip thing. Do you know how long I've wanted to go to Savanna? To the South at all? One day. Alicia, I feel for you. Obviously we're not moving into our own house or anything, and you probably have more stuff than us, but I've been so stressed about this move I can't stand it. We're moving in 2 days, Cole's been so grumpy and sick with this whole ear operation thing, I'm due in 2 weeks (but feel like I could have her anyday)...and I just don't know how we're going to do it! This girl in my ward just had a baby (maybe I already mentioned this) and her husband is a mgr. at Costco and he got 5 weeks paid paternity (I'm not sure if that's the right word) leave. I almost wet my pants when I heard that! If Geof. had a job like that we'd be off on our own little road trip. I wouldn't even care that we'd just had a baby. So back to my complaining. Geof. has 0 time off and we really can't afford for him to ask for it off. Thankfully my sister called and offered to help. SHe's pregnant with #6 (yes, she's crazy)...so I didn't really feel like I should ask her. Luckily she's wonder woman and should be able to help. And LeAnne should be out here next week. I honestly don't know what I'd do if my mom AND my mo-in-law were crazy. LeAnne's so great when she comes out because she just works a ton and doesn't really get in your way. So she'll just come and be able to help us into our new place. It's just another house in Provo but it's a little bigger and has central air (aahhh...). so that makes me happy. Okay, Jessica, I loved the single spaced comment as well. That's absolutely crazy...it has been about 20 yrs. right? And does anyone know if Alicia is using the name Georgia for this next little one? I'm just curious. Okay, so Geof. just got home. I love you guys and just want you to know how fun this is. So keep it up! love Darla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home