Monday, April 25, 2005

Jessica and Aunt Jack's cookies

Hey Everyone,
I am just kicking back with a plate full of mom's chocolate chip cookies and checking the blog. Who's jealous? I promise if any of you came to visit mom would whip up a batch. Well actually I am procratinating to the point that it is becoming ridiculous. I have a 10 page paper due today. It has to be single spaced, who has heard of single spacing in the past twenty years. So that equals out to about 20 pages. My night is ruined. Well nothing new. This weekend flew by of course because Tony was off. The weekends he works seem to drag by. We went and saw the interpreter. Great show. The rest of the weekend was spent doing homework. The semester is over this week but it has been a killer for both of us. Tony is taking his practical exam in anatomy where he looks at cadavers and names all the millions of parts. SICK!!! That's all for now. Adam and Mindi your trip sounds amazing. If only I could have seen the drama of the "puke." Is there a stop in Utah in the itinerary? Brooke one day I want to come visit. All for now. Blog to ya later. Love Jess

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home