Monday, April 25, 2005

Alicia

I told myself I wasn't even going to look at mom's computer when I came over here because I knew I'd get sucked in here. We have our computer over there, but we don't have a phone line yet. Anyway, I still have a room full of crap downstairs here and my house is already full. I told Kev we are going to have our own little "Clean Sweep" and get rid of all of it. It's hard to believe we fit it all into mom's house. Anyway, I'm a horrible mover and have been in a perma-bad mood since we started. Kev asked me the other day if I was happy about the house yet. I felt so bad. I blame it on the pregnancy, but I cried about every night we were moving stuff - mostly because Kev is at work all day and I have to take care of wild baby and try and move (however, my sisters helped me a ton every day). Anyway a lot of it is still in boxes, but I'm starting to practice relaxation techniques in my mind and I just start to chant "goose fra ba" when I start to feel the anger sharks swimming. Well Clo now has a huge tupperware cup on her head and is singing to me about Jesus and princesses in her sweetest voice to try and get me off here, so I'll talk to you all later. I love you guys Love Leash.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home