Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Word to yo motha-yes, you can make fun of me

Okay, if you are writing a long blog and do not want to risk having it erased you can write it in Word and then copy it and paste it onto the blog. This was too much for Meagan but some of you might find it worth it. So please keep that in mind. Today has been rainy all day. We had play group and then Jane had early release which means she gets out at 2:00. It totally messes up nap time every Tuesday which makes me crazy because Sadie is psycho the rest of the day. My friend that used to be my running buddy here and then moved to Ft. Sill, Oklahoma drove past my house for me today and they don't have a rental sign up. I find that it is helpful when you are trying to rent out a house that you put out a For Rent sign but evidently my rental agency hasn't figured that out yet. They are completely worthless. It makes me want to charge them rent. Everything else is going on as usual. We won our soccer game last night. So far that is the highlight of my week. Oh, I got my MRI results back and I have a tiny re-herniation of the disk and then a mass of scar tissue continuing to pinch the nerve in my leg. The good news is they might be able to fix it with a cortizone shot. I have to meet with my surgeon again, I'm telling him that surgery is not an option so he had better come up with another plan. Wow, don't I sound like a bad A? Well, I'm so tired I can barely move and it is only 5:00. Dinner still ahead and swimming after that. Anyone want a two year old, upside she's 3 in a month.

Brooke

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home