Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Random Blog from Povo

Okay so there are tears in my eyes. Cory if you don’t blog often I will kill you because that was truly poetic. True I think of you 45 % of the time but merely the physical you is depicted in my minds eye and that is beauty. I agree with the locks thing. I have never received hair from some do gooder woman and I have managed to still be really really really ridiculously good looking. The wedding of Randa was great. The advice from the sealer was poignant and copious. Unfortunately for Darla there was a little too much advice and the babes were in the waiting room with our friend Peter while the temple staff prayed for the parents to come take the terrible twosome from their midst. Don’t worry things got better as the day went on. We took Cole out to eat with friend Peter and he was loco. At the reception he kept pulling his pants off and throwing them onto people tables. Then he would make mad dashes to get on the elevators in the Joseph Smith Memorial building. For some Bennett’s you would be interested to know the former Elder Jared Hunt was in attendance with his kind of fiancé and seems to be doing well. Daniel is still the cutest boy and Chanda wouldn’t talk to me because through my lack of actions her daughter is now moving to Brazil. I’m just joking but only maybe since she didn’t talk to me. Alright I love you all. Let’s get together and have a 24 party sometime and Chelsea I have a good friend who goes to the LDS Business College named Peter Kroff who you need to hang out with. Lyd you’re in on that too. Alright I’m gonna get back to my rigorous job of reading.
P.S. I will hang out with you again Jessica when your hair is once again long until then I will just have to carry old pictures of your great hair around with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home