Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Just a spoon full of sugar-Jessica

Not much new to report. I am going on day 3 of what I like to call my "on the verge of a migraine, squinting headache." I can't seem to kick it. I have glasses to help me stop squinting but for the first few days I wear them they give me a headache too. It is a lose lose situation. I think it is also due to lack of sleep. Tony and I have been watching our friends baby the past two nights. Our friend Neil is out of town on business for 3 weeks and our friend Allie works until 1:15 in the morning so the past two nights we have gone to bed around 2 and gotten up early for school and what not.

Yesterday we went up to visit mom and dad camping. It was a fun day. It was rainy so we didn't get to swim. We mostly hung out in the trailer. Mom and dad felt bad and I told them a bad day camping beats a good day at work, if you know what I mean.

By the way today is mom and dad's 31st anniversary!!!

Mindi- I am soooo happy you may be prego. Moni and Cam, I almost cryed when I read your blog about your house. Tony and I were on a walk around that neighborhood and we were trying to figure out which one it is.

Darla, not that I have too much room to talk because I don't have kids but I do have one big kid named Tony. As everyone knows I am somewhat of a neat freak. I almost get an ulcer worrying about my house but I seriously have to tell myself not to worry about it. I just wait until Tony goes to work and then I get it put together. I will have to take a daily dose of valuim when I have kids.

Sorry I'm babbling, it must be the headache, hopefully it's not a tumor. I have to do some homework now. Bibbity bloggity boo. Jess

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home