Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Robbins Roost

Hi! Okay, I know, how long has this blog been here and this is my first time writing? And you never know, it may be my last time too. I just found that I had a few minutes and thought I would sit down and read about all of you. I can't believe how fun it is to get updated on your lives. So, I hope you don't mind but let me tell you a little about what's going on at our house.

First, Jordan is performing three times a day, six nights a week at Lagoon. I didn't think I would go more then three or four times but after watching the preview show I bought season tickets for all of us. These guys are amazing. It's crazy watching all these people screaming and cheering for my boy.

Joel was a busy boy this past winter, after snowboarding 36 times he left February 2nd on his mission to Sapporo Japan. Of course, he was at the MTC for the first couple of months but has been in Japan ever since the middle of April. Life over there is not quite like what he is used to here. He has been experimenting with the food (you all know how much Joel loves food, yeah right). And the language is a challenge as well but he really loves what he is doing. In case any of you want to say 'hello' his email address is joelrobbins@myldsmail.net.

I actually think Cameron has been keeping you updated on Jan but he really had an amazing junior year. We have a bunch of 8 by 10 glossies of him that I bought from the newspapers. Bill calls it 'the shrine'. One thing Cameron may not have told you is that Jan was at the summer games last weekend and had another game end in a shoot out. They won after Jan got a shut out in the shoot out. For those of you who don't know soccer, he blocked all the shots on him. Course he was kicked right in the eye on that same game so he has a fat black eye.

AJ is getting older and ornery-er. He and Kel are working for a few weeks this summer by helping serve drinks at Weber State for EFY. He is really put out by this but I think he will feel better when he gets paid. He likes having money. Actually, he likes Saving money.

Kel is playing baseball and soccer this summer but has taken the week off for scout camp. That explains why AJ is so ticked off. Kel isn't suffering with him at work.

Hey, I guess I better get back to work since Jan is out in my kitchen trying to make himself a dinner and let me just say, it's not working out. He needs to stick to french toast. There are advantages to having your kids grow up. They are more self sufficient and yet, they never seem to grow up when it comes to cleaning up. So I have to go out and tell him everything he is doing wrong in a positive way, of course.

And just to let you know... I didn't make my bed today. Do you think I have ruined my chances of going to heaven?

I love you all. Paula

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home