Thursday, June 23, 2005

Povo

Well Brooke I'm glad you didn't follow through on your threat to not write. I would not know what my little pioneer nieces were up too. I don't have the internet at work since we moved houses. Hopefully it will be soon; until then I write from my airport job which isn't as convenient. This week has been crazy I'm trying to get in extra shifts so we can go to Washinton for the 4th. I go from the night job to grab about 4 1/2 hours sleep and then go to the next job. Luckily I am getting ready for part two of spin training so hopefully I have an empty stomache or their will be some bile on the seats. Tonight I am trying to figure out how Cole and I can work in a game seven of the NBA finals. Then it's off to night job straight from there to the airport to give a new student an intro flight and work another shift. After that it's some cianide and a pillow. Actually hopefully a camp out with Darla who is dealing lovely with fun cole and high maintenance Dayne.
Dayne can scream like her dear Aunt Meagan. Loud and long. I still remember going to an REM concert with Meagan and everyone was going crazy but the people in front of us still informed Meagan that they had never heard anyone as loud as her. Well gotta hop in a plain. Here's a quote.

"Vice is a monster of so frieghtful mean as to be hated needs but to be seen. Yet seen to off familiar with its face we first endure than pity then embrace. Alexander Pope.
That is one of my favourite quotes. Expecially relevant in the days of bad is good and good is bad.
Okay I'm off like a Prom dress.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home