Thursday, June 23, 2005

Sunburned but happy-Jessica

Hey peeps,
This is just a quickie. Today we went swimming at aunt Joanie's and I greased up like a pig with sunscreen because I am trying to be better about not getting burned. For some reason I guess I neglected my back because it is now the color of the hot pink shirt I am currently wearing. Oppsy. My arms however are starting to get a little sun tanned and not burned thanks to the sunscreen and then I compare to Tony and I remember that I am definitely a pale red hear. Anywho, after swimming we went to Cafe Rio. Brooke, when you come in August we all have to go there. It is my favorite restuarant. It is very inexpensive and very delicious. I just got off work, now I am at mom's to use her computer and do a little homework. Then it is off to my disgusting house to clean it. My sink is bubbling over with dirty dishes from who knows how long ago (I can't wait to have a dishwasher), my toilet is turning an odd color because it needs to be cleaned, there is a little pile of dirt by my wall where I think some ants are trying to burrow through and my dryer has two loads of laundry in it because I didn't want the one load laying around so I just threw it back in with the other load once it was dry. Nice heh? Oh and PS I haven't even showered today and I went into work that way. Is swimming considered a shower? Gross but true. Well just a day in the life of Jessica. Love you all. Jess

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home