Friday, September 16, 2005

chels - word from my mother

Hello all. Jess, I know how much you love the song, and thinking about it reminds me of some good times. I'm definitely going to have to locate that cd. Mind, when I was over at my Mom's for Cortney's Birthday, I picked up the picture you sent to her of your girls. While doing so, I said..."Unbelievable." When everyone turned to see what I was making reference to, they all immediately agreed. Cort said, "I know! It got here today, on my exact Birthday. I don't know how she does it." It was awesome. I know everyone appreciates your thoughtfulness. So Cortney is no 18. Does that not weird everyone else out? I am just crazy? Ash will be 16 and driving on Monday. Lindsey is now playing on a Competition Softball team based out of Centerville. She only knows one other girl on the team so that made it a little difficult at first, but she enjoys it. The coaches goals are to have each memeber of their team advance onto the High School Teams. I hope she continues to do well. She's a lot of fun to watch. In fact, she has a game tonight and games all day tomorrow. Well, I'm sure you are all wondering what my title means, I will now answer that question. Brooke, my Mom wants me to tell you that she got your message about the crib. She says that we would love to have it back if you are done. However there is no rush. Who even knew you had our crib? I didn't.... I'm in the dark on this one, but I'm just passing on the info. So Mindi, did you watch The OC last night? I did. My class got out early and I was so excited to partake in it's richness. :) ha ha, jk. But I do love that show. Okay, I'm done, this is boring. love, chels

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home