Tuesday, October 18, 2005

bg me

this weekend was such a blast. i love the coast, being covered in the salty sea air and having that wind blown look all the time makes me truely happy. running on the beach is my favorite thing!! the kids loved being wet and dirty so the beach was a perfect place. we also went on a hike to a lighthouse, that would have been just a nice stroll had it not been for the 34 lbs boy in my arms. i wish i could just live like that all the time. never have to get dressed up, be outside all the time and let my kids run wild.

we had to say good-bye to adam last night. that was a bummer. i wish i could just kidnap them and make them move up here. we do get to keep mindi for another week and a half, which is the radest thing ever.

alicia i love the boxelder bug story. mom's house is covered in them and wil thinks they are spiders so he is scared to go up there.

jesse i really feel for you, the whole going to work all day every day thing is truely for the birds. although sunday night when we were coming home from the coast cory was telling jackson that it wasn't fair that the two of them had to go back to the real world of work and school while mom and the kids could just keep playing. so the next day as i am cleaning out the fishy foul car with a screaming baby in my arms...play, play, play. at that exact moment cor was driving up i-5 with his dad to check out a job sight, then have a bs session...work, work, work.

ok a few more quick ones... jackson is really into praying right now, and i mean all the time. every time i turn aroung he is praying about something, kind of like the chick on steel magnolias, it would be really funny except he is so sweet about it. he says, "mom i have a lot of faith in jesus and he loves me and answers my prayers." benni is loving ballet and practices all the time. now she is trying to teach cor the basic positions. i think he might look pretty cute in a little leatard too. wil and hazey are my soul savers, the cute loves they give me remind me why i just kept having more.

blog out........me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home